Real Estate Research Analyst – Core & Value Add Business – Atlanta, GA
Stockbridge is an independent real estate investment management firm led by veteran industry professionals. The firm’s portfolio comprises assets across the investment risk spectrum, including core, value-added and opportunistic strategies. Stockbridge and its affiliated advisor have approximately $13 billion of assets under management (as of June 30, 2018) spanning all major real estate property types, and certain specialty property types, throughout the United States. Stockbridge is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Chicago, Atlanta and New York.
The Associate will have a fundamental knowledge of corporate real estate investment platforms and perform research into economic, capital market, and property market trends in support of the firm’s investment strategies in private equity real estate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze data on property markets, capital markets and economic trends
- Update and maintain group resources including slide decks, databases, etc.
- Work alongside the acquisition team on prospective property acquisitions, including assessments of local market conditions and trends, competitive properties and identification of risks/opportunities
- Write the market section for annual business plans for properties including monthly and quarterly reporting for Asset and Portfolio management teams.
- Contribute analysis and text for white papers and articles on market trends and their investment implications
Skills & Competencies:
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, with preferred degrees in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials
- 3-7 years of real estate/finance experience, preferably including one or more of the following: portfolio analysis, commercial real estate research, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management
- Proven analytical skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective writing and presentation skills and ability to synthesize information, as well as verbal interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Competitive – based on experience.
Please apply at email@example.com. No phone calls please. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening.
STOCKBRIDGE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.