Treasury Manager – Finance & Operations – San Francisco, CA
Under general direction, the Treasury Manager provides support for day-to-day banking and liquidity needs, cash positioning for operational accounts, provides support for daily banking operations, handles electronic payment processing and positive pay management, performs bank account and in-house system reconciliation, and is responsible for corporate liquidity and risk management related to company’s financial activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage banking operations including account openings, banking system accesses and updates and actively manage banking and payment processing relationships.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day banking and liquidity needs.
- Assist in daily cash positioning for property, portfolio and fund level bank accounts.
- Monitor short term investments and advise as to strategies.
- Act as a lead on Treasury projects and work closely with internal groups including Accounting and IT.
- Process wires and cash transfers.
- Provide daily operational support, including processing borrower and investor transactions via wires and ACH.
- Analyze bank fees.
- Prepare treasury reporting, as needed.
- Assist in updating and/or streamlining treasury related processes and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Ensure compliance with Treasury controls and maintain related documentation including bank account authorization user matrices and banking signature cards.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed and other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, supplemented with a minimum of four (4) years Treasury experience.
- Knowledge of financial procedures and operations.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills, including MS Excel.
- Knowledge of corporate banking, online platforms and positive pay.
- Ability to design and analyze financial reports.
- Understanding of Treasury principles and concepts.
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to process transactions with accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Competitive – based on experience.
Please send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position.
STOCKBRIDGE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.