Vice President, Asset & Development Management – San Francisco, CA
Vice President, Asset Management
The Vice President will work closely with Stockbridge’s Opportunistic Investment team to manage assigned mixed-use development projects which include both residential and commercial uses. These long-term projects are comprised of multiple components in various stages of their investment horizon, including development, lease-up and stabilized phases. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position. Six to eight years of direct real estate industry experience is required. Strong analytical, critical thinking and written skills are also necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead preparation and review of various asset management duties for assigned properties, including annual budgets, financial projections, capital plans and cash management decisions;
- Work closely with joint venture development partner to manage development decisions including timing, scope, budget and implementation of business plans as well as parcel and unit sales, lease-up, and disposition strategies.
- Negotiate and facilitate the documentation of various contracts, including loan agreements, joint venture agreements, sale agreements, management contracts and tenant leases.
- Oversee financial analysis for individual development projects and overall master project underwriting purposes.
- Interface with lenders as main point of contact and help facilitate the loan draw process.
- Help establish policies and procedures through best practices.
Skills & Competencies:
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, preferably in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials.
- Candidates should have six to eight years of direct real estate industry experience including specific asset and/or development management experience.
- Experience communicating with clients, joint venture partners, construction consultants, brokers, legal and risk management professionals.
- Strong writing skills, verbal interpersonal/communication skills and quantitative skills, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail including an editing eye, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to function both in a team-oriented setting, and independently.
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship.
Competitive – based on experience.
No phone calls please. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position at Stockbridge Capital Group, LLC.
STOCKBRIDGE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.