Vice President, Multifamily Asset Management – Atlanta, GA or San Francisco, CA
The Vice President will work closely with the Portfolio Management Team managing an assigned portfolio of multifamily assets in multiple markets. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position. Five to eight years of direct real estate industry experience is required. Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and written skills are also necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility of multifamily properties held by our commingled funds as well as separate account clients.
- Prepare strategic plans for assigned properties and contribute to overall portfolio plans.
- Engage and direct property managers in development of operating budgets including capital and leasing plans.
- Oversee property level operating activities including supervision of third party property managers.
- Provide acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions.
- Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the ownership’s portfolio.
- Assist portfolio manager in the positioning of assets for sale and in the sales/marketing process.
- Help establish policies and procedures through best practices.
Skills & Competencies:
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, preferably in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials.
- Candidates should have five to eight years of direct real estate industry experience including specific asset management experience.
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong writing skills as well as verbal interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail including an editing eye, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to navigate nuance and complexity.
- Ability to function both in a team-oriented setting, and independently.
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship.
- Experience communicating with clients, joint venture partners, construction consultants, brokers, legal and risk management professionals.
Competitive – based on experience.
Please send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position.
STOCKBRIDGE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.