Core & Value Add Overview
Stockbridge invests in core and value-added real estate properties (including office, industrial, retail and multifamily) in major market areas throughout the United States.
To speak with an Acquisition Officer about a potential investment opportunity, please click below.
Core and Value – 4th Quarter 2016 – Acquisitions
- Tustin Commons
- Office | Tustin, CA
- 210,875 SF
- Tustin Commons consists of three individual buildings built between 1978 and 1980, totaling 210,875 square feet. The portfolio is located in Tustin, California, part of the Greater Airport submarket of Orange County, CA, approximately six miles from John Wayne Airport. Tustin benefits from its central location in Orange County, within ten miles of Irvine and Newport Beach, two of the major employment centers in the region, and features direct access to Interstate 5, Highway 73 and Highway 55. The portfolio is proximate to numerous amenities, including Irvine Company’s The Market Place and The District.
- The Ashford
- Multifamily | Atlanta, GA
- 221 Units
- The Ashford is a Class B garden/townhome-style apartment community consisting of fifteen residential buildings totaling 221 units. The Property is located in Brookhaven, Georgia, built in 1967 and partially renovated in 2005 and 2014. Brookhaven, Georgia is an affluent community located 15 miles north of Atlanta and has experienced tremendous growth over the past 15 years due to its proximity to Atlanta’s major office markets, retail destinations and the Southeast’s largest concentration of hospitals known as “Pill Hill”. Brookhaven has experienced 28.0% population growth since 2010 and is projected to grow by an additional 6.8% by 2020.
- Multifamily | Alpharetta, GA
- 352 Units
- Woodhaven is a Class A garden-style apartment community consisting of 14 residential buildings totaling 352 units, built in 2000 and partially renovated in 2015. The Property is located approximately 20 miles north of downtown Atlanta in Alpharetta, Georgia. Alpharetta is located in the North Fulton submarket, which is one of Atlanta’s most affluent suburban areas and one the Southeast’s foremost corporate office markets. The submarket is anchored by the highway GA-400, which connects North Fulton to greater Atlanta.
- Hammer Mill
- Land | Nashville, TN
- 3.47± acres
- Hammer Mill is comprised of 3.47 acres that will be developed as a Class A apartment community. Additionally, there is an existing historical building on the land that will be sold and repurposed as restaurant space. The Property is located along the Cumberland River in Nashville, Tennessee, in the neighborhood Germantown. Nashville has been one of the fastest growing cities in the country that has been fueled by the city’s strong ties to education, healthcare, automotive and entertainment industries.
- Springbrook Business Park
- Industrial | Kent, WA
- 185,022 SF
- Springbrook Business Park is a multi-tenant storefront/flex and incubator distribution business park. The Property features four, single-story buildings totaling 185,022 SF. Built 1982 through 1985, the Property is located in the North Kent Valley submarket of the Seattle MSA, and is situated on and is highly visible to South 180th Street, a heavily traveled arterial that is appealing to storefront/flex tenants. IKEA is one block east of the asset on South 180th Street. The Property is located in a supply-constrained submarket offering strong leasing fundamentals.
Core and Value – 3rd Quarter 2016 – Acquisitions
- Eastgate Industrial
- Industrial | Nashville, TN
- 403,750 SF
- Eastgate Industrial was built in 2001 and totals 403,750 square feet. The Property benefits from an excellent distribution location along Interstate 40, one of the primary thoroughfares in the region that runs through Downtown. The Property is also within close proximity to Highway 840, which offers direct access to Interstate 24 located to the South. The Property has Class A features that are competitive to new supply in the market.
- Montbello Industrial Portfolio
- Industrial | Denver, CO
- 856,413 SF
- The Montbello Industrial Portfolio is a multi-tenant warehouse / distribution portfolio, consisting of 17 buildings that were built from 1969-1982 and totals 856,413 square feet. The Portfolio is located in the heart of Denver’s second largest industrial submarket, the Central East Interstate 70 / Montebello submarket, which is conveniently located, providing easy access to the Denver metro. The Portfolio has maintained an average occupancy of 91% since 2006 and is currently 99% leased.
- Schmidt Road Industrial
- Industrial | Romeoville, IL
- 271,700 SF
- Schmidt Road Industrial is a 271,700 square foot, rear-load distribution center that is currently under construction and expected to be completed in August 2017. The Property is located 30 miles southwest of downtown Chicago in Romeoville, Illinois, the heart of Chicago’s Interstate 55 industrial corridor. The Property will be a new, best-in-class distribution facility with 32′ clear heights, modern specifications, a flexible and functional design and ample parking and trailer storage.
- Northridge Business Park
- Industrial | Atlanta, GA
- 471,405 SF
- The Northridge Business Park is a single-story flex park consisting of seven buildings that were built between 1980 and 1984 and totals 471,405 square feet. The Park is the only large flex property within the Central Perimeter submarket. The Park features private entrances, on-site management and beautiful landscaping. The Property is located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, an affluent, infill area that is part of the Atlanta MSA. The city is anchored by Georgia 400, a key interstate in the metro area connecting the northern suburbs to Buckhead.
- Tech Ridge Portfolio
- Industrial | Austin, TX
- 1,023,122 SF
- The Tech Ridge Portfolio is a three building, 100% occupied warehouse / distribution property that was built between 2000 and 2006 and totals 1,023,122 square feet. The Property includes a 3.75± acre parcel that can be developed, sold or used for additional parking or storage. The Property is located 13 miles northeast of Austin, Texas. The Property is a best-in-class distribution center with modern specifications, 28’ clear heights, flexible suite sizes, ESFR sprinklers, an underground conduit network, on-site substation and ample parking and truck storage.
- Bay State High-Bay Portfolio
- Industrial | Boston, MA
- 390,195 SF
- The Bay State High-Bay Portfolio is a 100% occupied multi-tenant warehouse / distribution portfolio, consisting of three buildings that were built in 1991, 1999 and 2000 and totals 390,195 square feet. The Portfolio is currently 100% leased to a strong roster of national and credit tenants. The buildings are located along Interstate 495, Boston’s primary industrial corridor, that consists primarily of supply constrained markets with a lack of Class A high-bay product.
- Corporate Centre at Cool Springs
- Office | Cool Springs, TN
- 699,208 SF
- Corporate Centre at Cool Springs is a 99% leased, Class A office park consisting of five, six-story buildings totaling 699,208 square feet that were constructed between 1998 and 2001. The Property is located in Cool Springs, Tennessee, which is one of the highest performing submarkets in the country and consists of Nashville’s largest concentration of well-leased, “best-in-class” office properties. Cool Springs is also Nashville’s fourth largest office submarket that currently has an overall vacancy rate of 1% and is highly desirable due to its corporate environment, convenient accessibility, first-class amenity base and location within Williamson County, which is the 16th wealthiest county in the United States.
- Tapestry Naperville
- Multifamily | Naperville, IL
- 298 Units
- The Tapestry Naperville is a 298-unit garden-style multifamily community, recently completed in 2015. The Property is currently 94% occupied and is located 40 miles southwest of downtown Chicago in Naperville, Illinois. The Property is located within one of Chicago’s more affluent suburbs. The Property features high quality construction with best-in-class amenities and unit finishes, including nine-foot ceilings, open floor plans, expansive patios and full size washer/dryer in every unit.
Core and Value – 4th Quarter 2015 – Acquisitions
- Broadstone Valley Ranch
- Multifamily | Plano, Texas
- 524 Units
- Broadstone Valley Ranch is situated on 21.3± acres in a master planned community, 20 miles northwest of Dallas. The property is well-located with signaled access off of MacArthur Boulevard and provides convenient access to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, major interchanges, several amenities and the 24 million square foot Las Collinas office submarket.
- 160 Clairemont
- Office | Atlanta, Georgia
- 123,205 SF
- 160 Clairemont is a Class A office building totaling 123,205 square feet. The building was constructed in 1983 and renovated in 2012. 160 Clairemont is located in Decatur, Georgia, one of Atlanta’s most historic and supply-constrained infill communities. Downtown Decatur is anchored by a vibrant, 10-block area that includes Decatur Square, a large active plaza centered on a mass transit rail station.
- Deerfield Professional Centre
- Office | Milton, Georgia
- 170,399 SF
- Deerfield Professional Center is a single-story office park consisting of three buildings totaling 170,399 square feet. The Property is located in Milton, Georgia and is part of the North Fulton submarket, which is one of the Southeast’s foremost corporate office markets. North Fulton is a desirable destination for both employers and residents and the area is anchored by highway, Georgia 400 which connects North Fulton to greater Atlanta.
- Potomac Industrial Center
- Industrial | Lorton, Virginia
- 163,800 SF
- Potomac Industrial Center is a front-load industrial building totaling 163,800 square feet. Constructed in 1973 and renovated in 2003, the Property is located in Lorton, Virginia, less than 20 miles outside of downtown Washington, DC. The area is a part of Fairfax County’s largest concentration of flex and industrial properties and is home to Fort Belvoir, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, the GSA Warehouse Site and the newly redeveloped Springfield Town Center.
- Bay Area Industrial Portfolio
- Industrial | Bay Area, California
- 356,409 SF
- The Bay Area Industrial Portfolio is a multi-tenant industrial portfolio comprised of eight warehouse buildings within three parks, totaling 356,409 square feet. The portfolio is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and is approximately 15 miles from downtown San Francisco. The various suite sizes among the properties are well-suited to tenant demand in each submarket.
- Triad at Orchard Station
- Office | Denver, Colorado
- 414,824 SF
- Triad at Orchard Station is a three building Class B office park constructed in 1972 and totals 414,824 square feet. The Property is ideally located in the heart of the Greenwood Village submarket, immediately adjacent to the Orchard light rail stop, providing convenient access to major highways and retail and entertainment amenities.
- Falls Village Shopping Center
- Retail | Raleigh, North Carolina
- 190,139 SF
- Falls Village Shopping Center is a 190,139 square foot retail power center anchored by T.J. Maxx and HomeGoods. The Property was constructed in 1973 and renovated in 2002 and is located in an infill location on Falls of Neuse Road, within the Wake Forest submarket, a major suburb of Raleigh.
- The Sevens Building
- Office | Saint Louis, Missouri
- 197,000 SF
- The Sevens Building is a 197,000 square foot office building located in Saint Louis, Missori. The Property is ideally positioned in the heart of the Clayton submarket, adjacent to a light rail stop, with convenient access to major highways, executive housing and retail, hotel and entertainment amenities. The submarket performed well throughout the recession with rents still below peak levels.
- The Grand
- Multifamily | Sherman Oaks, California
- 236 Units
- The Grand is a four-story, 236-unit multifamily property, situated on 1.9± acres in Sherman Oaks, California. The Property is located on Sepulveda Boulevard, adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 405 and Highway 101. This prime location offers convenient walkable access to several amenities such as Whole Foods and the Sherman Oaks Galleria.
- New Hope Commerce Center
- Retail | Raleigh, North Carolina
- 252,330 SF
- New Hope Commerce Center consists of two front-load industrial buildings that were built in 2009 and 2014, totaling 252,330 square feet. The Property benefits from an excellent distribution location with immediate access to the “inner loop” of Raleigh and convenient access to the entire Raleigh metro, including Downtown Raleigh, Research Triangle Park and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Core and Value – 3rd Quarter 2015 – Acquisitions
- Bay Area Multi-Tenant Portfolio
- Industrial | Bay Area, CA
- 356,409 SF
- The Bay Area Multi-Tenant Portfolio is comprised of three multi-tenant warehouse properties totaling 356,409 square feet. The Portfolio is 100% occupied and all are located in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, just 15 miles from downtown San Francisco. The Portfolio offers varied suites sizes that are well suited to tenant demand, rare 16-‘-30’ clear heights, dock-high loading and cold-storage/food preparation at one of the properties. The properties are ideally located in irreplaceable Bay Area locations in strong submarkets with historically low vacancy rates.
- Windward Plaza
- Retail | Alpharetta, Georgia
- 152,648 SF
- Windward Plaza is 152,648 square foot retail center located in the affluent North Fulton submarket of Atlanta. The Property consists of three buildings leased to 19 tenants, including LA Fitness, hhgregg and Office Depot. The Property benefits from attractive Class A finishes and is located in one of the submarket’s most heavily trafficked areas.
- Potomac Industrial Center
- Industrial | Lorton, VA
- 163,800 SF
- Potomac Industrial Center is a front-load industrial building that was constructed in 1973 and renovated in 2003. Located in Lorton, Virginia, less than 20 miles outside of Washington, D.C, the Property benefits from a dense infill location and provides excellent visibility and access to Interstate 95 in a land and supply constrained industrial market. The Property is situated in the Springfield/Newington submarket which contains Fairfax County’s largest concentration of flex and industrial properties. The area is home to Fort Belvoir, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, the GSA Warehouse site and the newly redeveloped Springfield Town Center.
- Broadstone Valley Ranch
- Multifamily | Irving, TX
- 524 Units
- Broadstone Valley Ranch is a garden-style multifamily property consisting of 524 units and situated on 21.3 acres. The property is well-located in the master-planned community of Valley Ranch in Irving, Texas, about 20 miles northwest of downtown Dallas. Valley Ranch is accessible from MacArthur Boulevard, the main thoroughfare in the submarket. This attractive location offers close proximity and convenient access to daily shopping needs and a large concentration of national retailers.
- Everett Village Center
- Retail | Everett, WA
- 120,912 SF
- Everett Village Center is a regional power center consisting of two buildings and a pad site totaling 120,912 square feet. The Property is located in the city of Everett, approximately 25 miles north of downtown Seattle. Everett Village Center is situated at the southeast corner of the intersection of West Mall Drive and Everett Mall Way, which is the dominant retail corridor of the city. The location benefits from excellent access and visibility and the Property is considered one of the highest quality assets in the retail trade area. The property’s key retailers are TJ Maxx, Bank of America, Best Buy, Bed, Bath and Beyond and PetSmart.
- Springfield Newington
- Industrial | Lorton, VA
- 106,945 SF
- Springfield Newington is a cross-dock industrial building that was constructed in 1971 and renovated in 2015. The building totals 106,945 square feet and is located in Lorton, Virginia, 17 miles outside of Washington, D.C. Springfield Newington benefits from a dense infill location with excellent visibility and access to Interstate 95. The Property is directly located in the Springfield Newington submarket and provides exceptional access to the some of the region’s most travelled roadways, including Interstate 95, Interstate 395 and Interstate 495, making it a good location for accessibility and distribution within the southern DC metro region.
- El Mercado
- Retail | Miami, FL
- 96,041 SF
- El Mercado is Publix-anchored retail shopping center totaling 96,041 square feet. The Property is located in Hialeah, Florida a densly populated working class community in Northwest Miami-Dade County. Hialeah is situated in the middle part of northwest Dade, providing access to every major area thoroughfare, including Interstate 95, Interstate 75, the Palmetto Expressway and the Florida Turnpike. El Mercado benefits from its dense infill location within an extremely tight retail submarket.
- Patrick and Mojave
- Industrial | Las Vegas, NV
- 166,771 SF
- Patrick and Mojave consists of seven Class B light industrial buildings totaling 166,771 square feet. The Property is located in the Airport submarket and is just 1.3 miles from the McCarran International Airport and 4.5 miles from the Las Vegas strip. Patrick and Mojave benefits from excellent access from Patrick Lane and surrounding major freeways and the Interstate 15 and Interstate 215 exchange. There is limited supply for light industrial product in the area as the majority of new construction is for larger, distribution buildings. Las Vegas is experiencing improving market fundamentals and a population growth well above the national average.
Core and Value – 2nd Quarter 2015 – Acquisitions
- Tualatin Corporate Center
- Industrial | Portland, Oregon
- 401,670 SF
- Tualatin Corporate Center is a Class A, multi-tenant industrial park, consisting of seven concrete, tilt-up buildings, totaling 401,670 square feet. The Park is located in one of Portland’s strongest industrial submarkets and tenants benefit from the property’s functionality and central location.
- Palisades II
- Office | Raleigh, North Carolina
- 82,779 SF
- Palisades II is a Class A office building, totaling 82,779 square feet, located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Property is part of a two-building office park located less than fifteen minutes from all of Raleigh’s most important economic centers, such as downtown Raleigh, Research Triangle Park, Crabtree Valley and the North Hills area.
- 2500 Vantage Drive
- Industrial | Elgin, Illinois
- 110,207 SF
- Constructed in 2000, 2500 Vantage Drive is a warehouse and distribution center located in Elgin, Illinois. This Class A industrial building is part of a master-planned business park with good visibility and convenient access to a full interchange at Interstate 90, a major east-west artery in the Chicagoland area. Additionally, the building’s modern construction meets tenant demand in the submarket.
- San Diego Industrial Portfolio
- Industrial | San Diego, California
- 703,215 SF
- The San Diego Industrial Portfolio consists of five industrial parks totaling fourteen buildings and 703,215 square feet across five industrial parks. The Portfolio is located in the Otay Mesa submarket of San Diego, California, near the United States-Mexico border. The buildings feature functional dock-height and ground-level loading, rear-loaded truck courts, above market average parking and an 11% office component.
- South End Business Park
- Industrial | Charlotte, North Carolina
- 328,251 SF
- South End Business Park is a thirteen building flex industrial portfolio, located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Park consists of a 42.2± acres on the southern portion of the South End neighborhood. This location provides a strong amenity base and the Park benefits from ideal connectivity to several local roadways. The rapid growth of the South End neighborhood provides surrounding progress and strong long-term re-development potential.
Core and Value – 1st Quarter 2015 – Acquisitions
- South Dallas Logistics Center
- Industrial | Dallas, Texas
- 30± acres
- The South Dallas Logistics Center is a 453,000 square foot speculative bulk distribution center, located in 30± acres in South Dallas. The South Dallas Logistics Center will be a Class A, state-of-the-art property located within a logistics-oriented area with visability on I-35E, Completion of the development is expected for December 2015 and once completed, the property will satify a segment of the market that is currently underserved.
- Multifamily | San Francisco, California
- 107 Units
- Etta is a Class A multifamily property completed in 2013 which includes a ground-floor CVS. The property offers tenants large suite sizes, averaging 996 square feet, high-end finishes and appliance packages. Etta is located in the Financial District / Nobb Hill submarket of San Francisco with excellent access to major Bay Area employment centers.
- Multifamily | Redondo Breach, California
- 105 Units
- Novella is a 105-unit multifamily property located in the highly coveted Beach Communities submarket of Los Angeles. Redondo Beach offers a coastal location with pristine, natural beaches and is within close proximity to executive-level employment, recreation and entertainment.
- 110 Sutter Street
- Office | San Francisco, California
- 42,932 SF
- 110 Sutter Street is a ten-story, Class B, historic office building, ideal for San Francisco businesses seeking full floor identity with large suites of approximately 4,300 square feet. The San Francisco Central Business District is one of the strongest office markets in the U.S. with approximately 57 million square feet of inventory.
- Rollin Street Flats
- Multifamily | Seattle, Washington
- 208 Residential Units
- 16,739 Retail SF
- Rollin Street Flats is a premiere multifamily asset, prominently located in Seattle, constructed in 2009. Rollin Street Flats offers large unit sizes of 1,050 square feet and best-in-class amenities. Seattle is one of the top performing multifamily markets in the U.S. with occupancy exceeding 95% for ten consecutive quarters.
Core and Value – 4th Quarter 2014 – Acquisitions
- The Venue
- Multifamily | Charlotte, North Carolina
- 366 Units
- The Venue is a recently constructed multifamily complex located in the Elizabeth submarket, near downtown Charlotte. The submarket is characterized by its cottages and bungalow-style homes with unique shops and restaurants. The property will cater to a more mature resident base, seeking top-tier apartments.
- Phoenix Business Park Portfolio
- Office | Phoenix, Arizona
- 678,887 SF
- The Phoenix Business Park Portfolio consists of six properties, located in the Airport and I-17 corridor submarkets of Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa, Arizona, totaling 678,887 square feet. The properties are centrally located and are designed to attract smaller/investment-type tenants from varying industries. All locations provide frontage on well-traveled thoroughfares and have excellent signage.
- Deerfield Commons
- Office | Alpharetta, Georgia
- 121,969 SF
- Deerfield Commons is a 121,969 square foot, Class A office building located in Alpharetta, Georgia. The property is apart of a ±1,500 acre master-planned office park in the North Fulton/GA-400 submarket of Atlanta. The North Fulton submarket is considered one of the Southeast’s foremost corporate office markets and is one of Atlanta’s most affluent submarkets.
- Preston Park Financial Center
- Office | Plano, Texas
- 359,630 SF
- Preston Park Financial Center is comprised of two, Class A office buildings in the heart of Plano, Texas. The property is ideally located near two major thoroughfares, providing tenants with easy access throughout the metroplex.
- Georgia Avenue
- Industrial/Flex | Charlotte, NC
- 319,000 SF
- Georgia Avenue is a 4± acre site encumbered by a ground lease to Walmart in Washington, D.C. The WalMart store is comprised of 319,000 square feet and includes below-grade parking with 348 spaces. The property is located at a highly trafficked intersection and benefits from a surrounding suburban setting with convenient access to nearby Washington, D.C.
Core and Value – 3rd Quarter 2014 – Acquisitions
- Multifamily | Johns Creek, GA
- 227 Units
- NorthHaven is a 227-unit multifamily property located in the North Fulton submarket of Atlanta, Georgia. The North Fulton submarket is one of Atlanta’s most affluent suburbs and the area surrounding the property has limited opportunity for new multifamily development due to lack of appropriately zoned land and government moratoriums.
- The Summit
- Multifamily | Glendale, CA
- 92 Units
- Fairesta Park is a 92-unit, multifamily property located in Glendale, California. The property provides convenient access to the 210 Freeway and numerous amenities along Route 66.
- 555 MOB
- Office | Phoenix, AZ
- 49,540 SF
- 555 MOB is a three-story multi-tenant office property located adjacent to St. Luke’s Medical Center, one of Phoenix’s premier hospitals.
- Toringdon III & V
- Office | Charlotte, NC
- 158,865 SF
- Toringdon III & V consist of two, three-story office buildings totaling 158,865 SF. These properties are the final acquisitions within the Toringdon Portfolio that have been acquired by Stockbridge. In all, the Portfolio is comprised of six office buildings totaling 518,000 SF and 12 acres.
- Perimeter Woods
- Industrial/Flex | Charlotte, NC
- 319,000 SF
- Perimeter Woods consists of four industrial/flex buildings within a 100-acre master-planned development. The property is well-located 10-miles north of Downtown Charlotte and offers excellent visability and accessibility to major interstate systems, critical regional roads and a broad amenity base.
- Estates at Brentwood
- Multifamily | Nashville, TN
- 254 Units
- The Estates at Brentwood is a 254-unit garden style multifamily property located ten miles south of Downtown, Nashville in the community of Brentwood. The property has benefitted from the surrounding high-barrier-to-entry market with very little product delivered over the past decade.
- Windward Oaks
- Office | Alpharetta, GA
- 135,448 SF
- Located with superior accessibility to one of Atlanta’s major highways, Windward Oakds is a 135,448 SF office property, consisting of two buildings. The property is located within the North Fulton submarket one of Atlanta’s most affluent suburban areas.
- Mariposa Lofts
- Multifamily | Atlanta, GA
- 253 Units
- Mariposa Lofts is a well-located multifamily property, built in 2004. The property is located in one of Atlanta’s premier in-town communities, surrounded by a host of new mixed-use developments and city projects.
- Redlands Corporate Center
- Industrial | Redlands, CA
- 399,783 SF
- Redlands Corporate Center is a multi-tenant industrial park located in the city of Redlands, California, in the Eastern Inland Empire. This property consists of eleven buildings, which were completed in three phases between 1989 and 2003.
NorthHaven at Johns CreekMultifamily Property
555 MOBMedical Office
Dallas Core Industrial PortfolioIndustrial Portfolio
CityCentre OneOffice & Retail Property
Central Park PlazaOffice Property
San Jose, CA
Queen Anne SquareOffice Property
Broadstone ElementMultifamily Property
Demonet BuildingOffice & Retail Property
One Viper WayIndustrial Property
San Diego, CA
Pinole Valley Shopping CenterRetail Property
Lakes at PembrokeMultifamily Property
Fort Lauderdale, FL