Your privacy is important to us. It is Stockbridge’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you.
In connection with the formation and ongoing activities of our private investment funds and other clients, we collect and maintain nonpublic personal information about our investors from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on subscription agreements, investor questionnaires or other forms that you submit to us or contracts that you enter into with us, which may include, but is not limited to: your name, address, telephone number, tax identification number, citizenship, occupation, broker-dealer affiliations, financial information and photographic identification;
- Information about your transactions with Stockbridge, our affiliates or others;
- Information obtained from meetings and telephone conversations with you;
- Information relating to your status as an ultimate beneficial owner of an entity, or as a politically exposed person; and
- Information relating to you from third party sources in connection with complying with legislation relating to anti-money laundering, taxation and other legislation applicable to investment funds.
We may disclose such nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law and in accordance with the agreements governing your investment in our private funds, including:
- Other service providers to our investment funds, such as accounting, legal, administrative or tax preparation services
- Any placement agent for our investment funds;
- Other partners and potential investors in our investment funds;
- Transfer agents, portfolio companies, brokerage firms and the like, in connection with distributions to our limited partners;
- S. tax authorities, auditors, or other competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by applicable law; and
- Credit reference agencies in order to carry out money laundering and identity checks and to comply with legal obligations.
Any party that receives this information will be permitted to use it only in accordance with applicable law or regulation and is not authorized to share or use this information for any other purpose except as permitted by law.
Stockbridge restricts access to non-public personal information about you to those of its employees and agents who need to know the information to enable Stockbridge to provide its services to you. Stockbridge maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards reasonably designed to guard your non-public personal information while it is within our control. In addition, the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with Stockbridge’s policies and procedures. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.